Good morning! It’s Friday and I’ve caught Jeff’s cold, so I’m really glad today’s assignment is taking it a bit easy. Also, I could use the reminder today to focus on JOY! Today, our hosts – Andi, Tamara, and Tanya – have asked us to share some of our favorite tips and tricks and lovelies that other bloggers have posted. So here we go!
1. I loved all the recommendations in Tanya’s Best of 2015 post! That blender is definitely going under the tree for my hard-to-buy-for boyfriend. That alone deserves a medal!
2. Kristen’s photography on her Best of 2015 list took my breath away. The colors and intensity made me sit up and pay attention! I’ll definitely be checking out more of her work.
3. I found a new favorite blog over at Tara’s Running ‘n’ Reading! (Isn’t that one of the great things about all these link ups?) I love Tara’s writing style, and the fact that we both love reading and running is absolutely fun! Plus, she’s formerly from the DFW area, so I’m sure we’ll have lots to chat about!
4. Prague is near the top of my Need To Visit list, so I was thrilled to find the gorgeous pictures Wesley posted over at Library Educated. I will definitely be drooling over her pics and dreaming about when we can visit!
5. And I’m cheating a little and giving a huge shout-out to nearly every blog I’ve read this week during 2015 Books Worth the Hype who mentioned Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Between the World and Me. It breaks my heart that this book even needed to be written; the fact that it connected with so many of my book peeps eases the hurt just a bit. It is phenomenal and if you haven’t read it, you should!!
There you have it, folks! Jump around and explore all of the wonderful posts everyone has been writing – I have found so many new favorites that I couldn’t possibly link to them all. A joyful side effect of #AMonthOfFaves, for sure!